Saturday, November 17, 2007

Its been soooooooo long since the last time I went to Marine Parade. The place was so nice tt I thought of moving bck there. Had lunch at PP's Banquet wf the family. Ibu brought along hr fren, Cik Ani. After lunch, the guys(ayah, adik & me) separated frm the gals to do our own window-shopping. Its nice to knw tt PP hv its own surau. Yes, a proper surau where there's a room to do ur prayers. There's even a place to do ur abulations in the room itself. F.Y.I., its located at the 5th story carpark.

And ayah's gt a funny encounter in the toilet whch make adik & I laugh our asses off as ayah tried to imitate tt man's actions. A 'leprechaun' or shld I say org kerdil, came into the toilet wf his bladder almst burst, I think. He was frantically knocking on the doors of each cubicle bt all's been occupied. As his hght doesn't permits him to pee at the uknwwat, he decided to pee at a small hole instead. My dad stop him frm doin' so as it would only make the whole toilet wet & the cleaners piss off. So, dad decided to help by carryin' him while he eases himself...( imagine dad's carryin' a baby) Lol...Ps. If only I were there to record it. Confirm blh menang Singapore's Funniest Home Videos !hahaha... Wait, I sounded mean am I?

And b4 I frgt, I saw Fadhil(my senior in NPCC) workin' at ISETAN. Initially I was quite suprised as I tght he's stil studyin'.. Bt he told me tt he's been workin' fr 2 yrs nw. He's been recently transferred to PP as his department at Tamp. was closed dwn..Oh wells.

At the end of the day, its still you who I think bout. No matter hw long u take to give ur ans, I'll always be waiting...


andaikan dulu
aku tak pernah mengenalmu
mungkin aku tak akan menderita
andaikan dulu
aku tak pernah mencintaimu
mungkin tak akan seperti ini jadinya
semua sayangku telah kuberikan
semua rinduku telah ku curahkan
semua cintaku telah ku semaikan
namun dirimu tak pernah
memberiku setetes kasih
tapi aku tetap memberikan semua itu kepadamu
meskipun aku di rundung kesedihan yang tiada hentinya
saat dirimu merasa bahagia
aku merasakan pedih di hati
saat dirimu merasakan derita
aku merasakan sakit di sekujur tubuhku
itu mungkin karena aku terlalu mencintaimu
itu mungkin karena aku terlalu menyayangimu
itu mungkin karena aku terlalu mengharapkanmu
tapi aku akan selalu menanti sebuah jawapan


No comments: