Tuesday, December 25, 2007


I felt as if I totally celebrated Cristmas man! Haha. On the eve ystrdy, my bro & I gt ourselves a new bike..My bro opted fr the Haro stuntbike while I chose a mountainbike. And tdy, hd lots of fun wf my family. We headed down to Suntec and gt on the Singapore Duck Tour. It feels soo gd as we were treated like VIPs!! We need nt queue & the bst prt is, its free..haha. Tt ws bcoz my dad knws the captain there =) We became tourists in our own country fr a day,ahacks. ((:

Here's some wacky stuffs:








After all tt ride on sea & land, we headed to Lau Pa Sat..FOOD..FOODD and more FOOd..lol




Hd our stomach filled & went to Masjid Haji Mohd Salleh or famously knwn as Masjid Makam Habib Noh..Alhamdulillah..finally managed to gt there..After the Maghrib prayers, went to visit the makam to pay respects..Al-Fatiha to tis alim ulama' Habib Noh Al-Habsyi...

Okkayy.. wat a day..igtkn nk went strght home bt ended up at CS Food Junction coz ibu wntd to meet hr fren...So we ordered food Again! ahacks..Chicken Chop & Fish & Chips hahahahah..Oh, sw Sani Hussein there too...(:

Chawz...!!!

No comments: