Thursday, July 24, 2008

Here I am blogging at this hour...Was totally 'knocked out'. Reached home at 1615 and slept till 2315,gosh! Had my dinner only at 2330..and I ate some durians too which Ibu bought,hee! So yeah, today or to be precise yesterday was great. Totally relax day man..No lessons,haha. It felt as if it was the last day of the school term already, nyeahs. Reached early morning to set up our stall.. And yeah, the sales went on smoothly. It was good (: It was raining so we missed the performances at it was held at the auditorium instead of the supposed venue, foyer.

Haixz. A couple of stuffs have yet to be settled and the deadline's approaching fast,hahs. And its all because of procrastination? Hmms.. Maybe I should start reading back the book I bought titled, 'Busting Procastination In 60 Seconds'. Hahaha.

This Saturday going to Malacca for one day tour, whee! Ibu's like been reminding me to buy her 'Ketika Cinta Bertasbih epsd 2' novel. Huurhurr. Mentang-mentanglah dah habis epsd 1..Finally its my turn to read..hoho.

The last time was Fahri Abdullah Shiddiq.. And now its Azzam.. Two great guys created by Habbiburrahman El-Shirazy.. Can I be like either one of them? InsyaAllah..

No comments: