Thursday, July 03, 2008

Oh man.. after sitting at home for two days straight(Mon&tues), it was total mendakness! But no choice , used the 2 days to complete my thesis. And I'm still left with one more, gah! So, I decided that I needed some fresh air. Went to Ahmad hse yesterday to charge the psp Aziz loaned me and put some games in it. Watched the 'SuperHero Movie' too..Hahaha damn funny..we laughed from the start till the end of the show! Hahs.

As of today, went JB with Ayah to collect our baju kurung for this year's Raya..Advanced kn? Hahaha. Yeah, all the baju dh siap((: Whee. first day ____ colour, second day ____. hehe. Cannot tell first secret..Hehe. But whatever it is, Im waiting for the great month to come, Ramadhan, baru blh raya kn? Man..got myself a 45mins Javanese massage. Wow shiok man..My lower body..foo..Felt ticklish but the later part, sakit beb..Hopefully, my legs are all set for this coming 2.4 km run wchc Iv yet to take..hahas. Bah, I finally cut my hair, nyeahs.

Aaah, also got myself Spain's Euro 08 polo shirt! Nice ((:And I bought myself 2 books too. One for my tamadun thesis wch hopefully I can relate to my topic, 'Sumbangan Al-Quran Ke Arah Kecermelangan Tamadun Islam'..Sounds pretty vague..there's nt mch resources on this..urgh. Anyways, the book's title is 'Sistem Politik Islam'. The other book I bought is a novel from the writer of Ayat-Ayat Cinta, Habbirrahman El-Shirazy, titled, 'Ketika Cinta Bertasbih' epsd 1 =)

P/s: Dinie, don't pressurized urself with Bahas k. Whatever it is, I know u can do it. Champions take chances & pressures are privillege (:

No comments: