Saturday, October 04, 2008

Yesterday went for my first Class 3A driving practical and Alhamdulillah it went well (: But I have to say that I need to learn to tap lightly on the brake and accelerator pedal as Walter(my instructor) kept telling me that I stepped on it too hard. Hahs.

"Aiks, where got too fast?"( Was driving in the circuit)

Haha. Cm'on man. F.y.i, I was driving at 20 Km/h and tts considered fast?! Oh wells. Just completed another 3 Chapters of my E-learning for my upcoming BTT on the 14th(60% now). And man I'm good! Haha. Gt 2 Chapters all the anwers right while doing the self-assesment at the end of it and maximum mistakes thruought was only like 3. Hee. But nevertheless. Pray for me yar peeps (; I don't wanna fail!(touch wood.heh)

why must it be complicated?
hate this situation
cut to mirror ur intentions..


P/s: Some tags I've replied back at each of your own tagboards yar peeps (:

No comments: