Monday, November 17, 2008

Life is full of ups & downs..heh. One moment you're feeling so great and gay and suddenly shit happens or someone for that matter,and it leaves you feeling frustrated and pissed to the core... [Bactrackking in progress.. Thurs-Today]

Thursday: Reached school for TPS lesson which supposedly starts at 10 but only to find out that its been cancelled! Urgh. Wee Kiat told me that Mr Chua had inform the class the week before..hmms. Got meh? Oh, izzit just me who missed the announcement? Grr. I should have continue with my sleep man.. Damn. It was raining.. So left me, Ibrahim and Hui Ya. Yes, Hui Ya. The girl in which everyone in class tries to avoid. Mean kn? Haha. But she's not that bad lah.. Respect her lah peeps..she's 25 for godsake.Talked to her bout studies..family..religion..Tell you what. I was like a reporter then. She told me that she's just been a Christian for 2 years..yada2. I asked back, what type of Christian are u? Protestant, Catholic, Jehovah Witnessess etc. She was dumbfounded! Lol. Finally she managed to tell that she's a Prebestarian. Questions like, "Have u achieved smth aftr becomin' a Christian and stuffs.." were being asked by me. Hee. Bukan ape..If I manage to pull someone into Islam kn cool (: And btw readers, peeps refrain frm getting too nice to her coz she's like a stalkerr. She'll follow u everywhere u go as she doesn't want to be alone. And she keeps hearing voices! Then close to 10, KiddoBeylo arrived to celebrate Dila's b'dae. Aku pun joinlah celebration tu..
Alrght it was all cool then. Later at ard 2+, had discussions bout the Trade Fair wf Rajiv and the rest. We ended up quarelling. I was freaking pissed as the progress that I did alone was not appreciated and he keeps insiting on doing what he proposed. Nobody's the boss of me man..What made me mad was his attitude of storming off just like that. And all Shameer can say to me ws,"He have his probs..". The rest pulak, diam seribu bahasa. Wah, I know lah he got his probs, but wat bout mine?

Friday: First period. Didn't talk to him until he decided to tegur me.. Was still mad then. Then before entering class for BZC, we decided to talk things out. Yeah, I admit I was being sarcastic to him..and he too cleared the air..blah2..and its settled then. Phew. Prayed at Muttaqin(AMK) fro Friday prayers. Then after solat, thare's this guy by the name of Abdul Aziz(Not u my fren..haha) tegured me. Ah ni standard ah;tabligh. We talked and I listened to what he have to say.. its nice. Salam ukhwah.. But during some parts of the convo I was like kinda bored coz this peeps(tablighs, f.y.i. theyr'e the guys wf beards..wearing loose jubahs..cn see them at the msqe) keep mentioning the same thing. And b4 I stepped of the msque, I stiil rmb he said, "Kite bersyukur dpt smyng..blh masuk syurga..org2 kt luar tu..Syurga tu besar tau. Bukan Hanis sorang je nk masuk..etc." And at this point of time, I was like at te back of my mind," Alamak aku tahulah..If only he knows that I'm a student who's taking a Diploma in Islamic Studies..". Heh. Bukan nk riak but mcm my ustz kate, dngrkan je ape diorang nk ckp..bt if they deviate or tak relevant, tt is when kamu kenekan diorang balik,hahs. Went back to school fr the Shell LiveWire rehearsal. End late seyyh.. But I'm happy as I learned lots from diff individuals. Leonard, my team-member, a project design student who lost his girlfren the same year his mum died.. Firdaus, 23 yr old, ITE Tamp who's taking Higher Nitec in Mechanical Engineering. His life's journey.. Foo. After sec. sch went to ITE Balestier first to take up Nitec in Mechatronics aftr wch he managed to gt to SP bt tts only after a year. He couldn't cope wf the stress..distance..so he pulled out and entered NS. Upon completing NS, realised that Nitec cert coulnd'nt gt him anywhere. Now, he's in ITE Tamp;final year...

Saturday: Went to CDC at Ubi to book my prac.slots for Jan. Gosh..ibu's money of $200 could only cover 3 lessons..So I decided to top-up my CDC accnt and managed to book 1 mre slot. Will resume driving on the 5,7,14 and 19 Jan man..Jealous sia evertime I see peeps driving. Rawr. Then reached home, laze around playing PSP for 3 hrs? Hahaha. And oh, watched 'Cintaku Forever' on TV1! ((:

Sunday: Finally got a taste of being a real kendarat. Thanks Nani. Earned only $35 cz frst time.. Gerek kerje but kaki crammed giluur. And my left leg stiil hurts! Gah. And oh, sure thing aku buat kwn baru! Haha. After I changed to my tee after work, "Cheh, Lamb of God seyhh..". Haha. Yeah, I was wearing the Lamb of God shirt Gen bought me. And its cool lah when another person knw bout music,hee. That guy Hakim was quite suuprised after getting an answer frm me that I don't play any musical instrument.."Sayang eyh kau tk main instrument..Aku main drum..Frst time aku dgnr org dngr metal tpi tk main instrument..". Hahaha.

Monday: Yaay.. I knw tt gal name nw and her age from Nani! hwuaha. But suprised seyyh to know she's only 14..Sweet but the studs spoils it man..Bah. Mr Erick let us off early again like super cool or what? Supposed class ends at 12 but looking out the windows and the darkening skies.."Ok, I think u guys can go off now b4 it start to pour..". So yeah. We left the clss at 11.15 TPS rocks,hee. Entrepenuer students are boring..Blueks. K, tts it for today. Crunch time tmr man..have to be at ITE HQ (Dover) at 8! While the OP wld only strt at 2.. Jia You.. $800..$200 each if we win.. Bout Trade Fair, idk wts the call man..and its Thurs..


No comments: