Sunday, November 02, 2008

Yesterday was super duper cool lah! Thanks Fee for inviting me to go to Mediacorp for the 'Don't Forget The Lyrics' show. Hee. U peeps are so gonna see me on tv! Hahaha. I had lots of fun man..the clapping..the grooves to the song(oh anw, we won't allowed to sing along though as mch as we wnt to, the singers will be disqualified if we do so,hahs). Took 93 to Eunos and arrived there at close to midnite bt too bad no more train service. Nyeahs. Luckily the last bus fr 21 is at 0037. Board 21 at exactly midnite and gosh, the whole bus reeked of alcohol! EEeeee.

Just now during DPIC class was fun too! We had a makan-makan session(more like post Syawal thingy or should I say farewell party fr ustaz). There's lots of food..Pasta.3 types of pizzas..(i only tried 2 types though,haha) etc. Though all the fun, I'm so gonna miss Ustaz Lukmannul Hakeem man ): He's leaving on Wednesday fr the Haj period and will only be back next year. Hope everything goes on smoothly so that he'll be able to come back and teach us again! This ustaz of mine is cool yaw. After his studies at Jordan, he went to UK. Stayed at Leeds fr 6 mnths and did all kinds of work. Seriously, he can be damn rich if he were to stay there. While he was there, he lived in a semi-D hse and owns a BMW! whow. Only after returning from UK then he signed up wf MUIS...

I'm literally losing my spirituality.. ): Urgh. I wnt part of the old me back. Part of the new me scary ah.Hahs.
Qouted : "Yeah, I agree wf u..Ur new 'u' a little bit scary..


No comments: