Friday, August 28, 2009

Self-Reflection

Bismillah wal Hamdullillah
Wassolatuwassalam ala Rasulillah
Amma ba'du

As I was walking towards the mosque for my Friday prayer, there's a sudden deep sense of reflective moment regarding my iman. I remembered back then where I was in a particular state of disinterest. On the verge of losing all hope and questioning and questioning. No one did really understand I guess, even those who may get an idea of how I felt back then as its so complex. One needs to experience for onself. I was like the main character of 'Musafir Cinta'; Iqbal Maulana. But Alhamdulillah, here I am, with all those thoughts vanished. Yes indeed, HE is the Knower of ALL things...

So as we reach a week of fasting, I'm asking firstly to myself and the rest of you, have we reach the state of ??لَعَلَّكُمۡ تَتَّقُونَ
Have we grasp Allah's Rahmat... Remember the first 10 nights Allah spreads upon HIS rahmah to all beings

Wallhu'alam

P/s: I dreamt of Shaykh Zakaria Bagharib...

No comments: