Sunday, September 02, 2007

Another hectic day....

Went straight to Comex at Suntec aftr madrsh. Wow! The crowd was massive as it is the last day. Bought myself a Creative noise-cancelling earphone & travel speaker. Gd news was i actually spent below budget. I had intently brought wf me $$$ including mum's $50 as backup. Haha! Guess i needn't need tt mch money..

And thanks Ahmad fr recommending me to eat at Food Junction(CS). My stomach was growling bck then...One thng i wanna bring up was hw slow bus 21 is.Damn! I was left to wait at the bus stop fr like 30mins? And when it did come, it came in two's.wth. Honestly, our bus system really need a rethink. We are yet to follow in the footsteps of London & Italy in terms of punctuality -_______-

Hmm, basically the family's been watchin' Hikmah3 VCD fr the pst few days. And yes! Nw we're watchin' the scnd lst prt of it. I really hope we cld finish the whole story todae ahacks!

Seriously, I need to start intensive revision tmr. Can someone teach me the art of mugging?

No comments: