Monday, November 26, 2007

After thinking bout it thru & thru, I decided to post tis up. I don't wanna be a hyprocite so therefore if tis post will result in me losing some frens,my bad. Im juz stating the exclusive facts...

I was appalled by wat I saw on ______(insert name) profile. Why is there a need fr him to potray himself as such? Tis is wat I call poser-
someone who pretends to have a quality or social position they do not really have, usually in order to make people notice or admire them. Im not saying all these bcoz of jealousy or anything else. Ni pun untuk kesedaran dia sendiri. Apsl nk put pics yg kononnya kau ade tatu/angkong? Then feature 'frens' plk yg hebat2. Tu aku tk nafiknlah... Tapi yng buat aku marah dan sedih ialah he's in the 'FAMILY OF ISLAM' grp? Hw ironic... Ape? Faithful Muslim? Jalan dh..Hey! Berpijaklah di bumi yng nyata..Buat malu agama Islam je!


Bukan itu saje. Yng menyedihkan lagi ialah mk dia seorang guru ngaji & dia seorang pelajar PERGAS. MasyaAllah. Bukan mksud hamba yng lemah lagi kecil ini utk berghibah tetapi semata2 utk menyuluhkan kembali lampu yng sudah pudar..Astarghfirullah...

Maybe some of you who read tis post will go,"Eh, tu dia punye sukalah! Yng kau ni nk masuk campur ape hal? Its his life...etc." Bt rst assured, many of his critics would agree wf me. Aku sebenarnya kasihan wf his frens yng tk tahu the real him. Dia tk tahu yng ramai yng sudah mulai membenci dgn sikapnya...Wallahu'alam. My guess fr potraying himself as such is bcoz of his nature to attract ppl's attention...Any other theories?

Ps. Tis is nt backstabbing or such. Those who wants to knw who Im referring to or dh tahu bt wnt to make sure tk salah org, can contact me on MSN.

Last note:


No comments: