Monday, December 31, 2007

The weekend getaway to Batam wf my family & Cik Ani's family(ibu's fren) ws simply worth while. Dad ws lucky to come across his cuzz at the harbourfront terminal who helped us out by contacting his adik angkat there. Upon arrival to Batam, she(my dad's cuzz adik angkat) & her kakak ipar ws already waiting fr us. It ws an enjoyable & fun journey wf the hlp of those two ladies. We went thru all the bargainings wf ease & basically gt we wanted.

Batam ws a shopping paradise!! My brother & I did the frst wave. I gt myself an Aramis leather belt, a black shirt frm Hong Kong, a pullover, bag & a bst seller book. While bro gt his Converse hoody & black shirtjacket frm Boss. The only thng tt I reaaally missed out ws the the brand new Converse hi-top shoe. It ws black & red wf an anarchy sign at the side. They only gt a size 7 bt I prefer an 8 halves fr comfort.ARRRGH! Why no size?? I missed out on my boot cut jeans too.urgh.

After all the shopping, ape lagi? Biase ar..Makan! haha. We ate padang style where they wld serve the various dishes on a plate. Once u sentuh, u pay. If nt, they won't count. Simple. blahblahblah..Funny thng though. While waiting fr our ferry to arrive, my bro & I went to tis cafe at the terminal name,WafflesTown USA. Name je wafflestown bt, " sory mas, adunannye sdh hbs".-_____-" So we gt ourselves a hot cappucino & hot chocolate instead.

And Im finding myself wf diarrhoe nw. haixz. mcm mane aku nk gemukk..Makan, berak, makan, berak.lol. Ws shocked to fnd Nasuha's medical fees to be like $90 fr juz sakit perut? Gt well soon yar.


Isn't she cute? awwwh. (Auni Nasuha)

Look wat my bro ate..(hantu ayam!)

Indon's trademark drink =)

Am gonna be engrossed wf tis book fr sure ((:

Movie outing wf the colleagues cancelled! haixz

No comments: