Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Goodbye 2007...Personally, it hd been the mst challenging yr fr me. Lots of thngs came by & I've juz gt to take them in stride. It really shwed me the ups & dwns of life. 2007 ws the yr tt really tested my character as in kesabaran, keimanan, etc. The yr where I lst my wallet & shoe in a msque during Qiamulail(its during Ramadhan!!!), the sickness I've gt to endure while fasting and facing wf probs tt I usually helped frens overcame theirs bt I myself can't seem to gt out frm it...

Its truly a rollercoaster yr fr me. Though all tt -ves, there's still some +ves frm 2007. I've finally graduated frm Madrasah Al-Istighfar wf a bang! I gt 1st fr Haflah((: I also finally sat fr the big 'O's wch determines my stepping stone depending on my rslts. Hopefully, it'll be great news fr me, InsyaAllah. 2007 hd also rekindled ties wf frens. I have a fren who hd been in the same class fr 5 yrs yet we hadn't really hd a proper conversation! Funny kn? Haha. Now we're beginning to tlk, eyh? U knw who u are(: And yes,I've met my childhood fren while wrkin' at Singpost. A fren whom I lst cntct fr abt 11 yrs or so. Also, met anthr amazing prsn. TT gal ws the same gal whom always top the class at madrsh until she quit in 2005(sec 2). We havn't met ever since. Bt Singpost allows us to meet each othr again, munchkin =)Hehe. So, lt me take tis opportunity to thnk those who feels tt they hd some prt in my life in the yr 2007. Thank You to Andrew Matthews too whose book,'IKUT HATI ANDA' whch lifts me up when Im dwn.. THANK YOU =)

And yes,my post "won't be complete" without NYR. New Year's Resolution. Fr me, I'll juz improve on lst yrs as no pnt setting up new resolutions bt ending up nt implementing them. True? Basically, I wld wnt Allah's redha tts mst impt & be more discipline & consisitent.Aaaah. Getting a Sicilan gal or one who hv a melodious voice when reciting the Qur'an/hafizah prhps(one who memorises the Qur'an) sounds interesting. Ahacks. Main-main je lah...

I'll close tis post wf a dua': Allahumma Inniasaluka Ridhoka Wal Jannah. Waaudzubika Minsakhothika Wannar. Amin.

No comments: