Monday, January 14, 2008

Well, Im done wf 'ayat-ayat cinta'! ((: I felt terkesan after completing tt novel. It realy teaches me a whole lot of thngs and I really recommend anyone out there and especialy if ur a Muslim, u shld definitely nt miss tis novel. The plot ws beyond wrds. And book like tis are hard to come by nowadays. No wonder its a bst-seller. Its nt juz any literature or love novel, bt it compromises politics, cultures, religion,fikih, ethics,language and mst imptly dakwah. I really can't wait fr the film =)

Though the day ws all gloomy wf heavy showers & thunders, the ppl at Singpost really somewhat made my day. They were all smiles and the frst to tegur me ws Cik Ana. Also, it ws nice having a conversation wf tis Indian lady. She hd a son who's doin' a double degree & a daughter who's wrkin' at Alexandria Hospital as an admin. What really touched me ws when I told hr tt I wanna bond wf NIE, she asked me to think carefully as she told me tt there ws once a case whereby a gal could no longer tahan and went on to break the bond. As a result, she hd to pay bck lots & lots of money. Thnks fr the advice anyway. And I feel so welcome as when I ws talkin' to tt Indian lady, Cik Anuar came up to me and he actually salam me. Hee. I feel so appreciated.

Bt at the end of the day, I still miss you guys lar seyyh. Although I cld see you guys only when you ppl came in at 5.30 & Sats bcoz I masuk lmbt only on tt day, I still feel lonely. Tkde jiwe seyh. I miss Nurul, Sharif, Munzir, Sheikh...

No comments: