Thursday, January 17, 2008

"Amacam lame tk nampak...Tgh beli air pe? Ade duit tk?". Tis ws super random! It happened yesterday while I ws having my break and ws 'rumagging' my wallet fr coins. The guy came up to me wf his hand literally a little wet(he juz went fr his abulation), pat my back and tegurred me! I ws like, wth. I didn't even knw him -_-" In my heart went," Siape seyyh org ni?".. Bt after he's done wf his prayers and noticing how the other pakciks treated tt guy, I felt sorry fr him. He's like the low IQ type of a guy and he was juz being friendly to me(: So oh wells, haha!

Tt kejadian really teaches me to be more open to ppl we didn't know. Widen your perspective. Also, it prevents us from berghibah(mengkritik) whch we always tend to overlook it while gg bout our daily lives. Dalilnya :
Qola [Syaikh Rabi’] : Wal ghibah Laa Syak annaha haroomun …, dan tidak ragu lagi bahwa ghibah merupakan perkara yang diharamkan dan juga melanggar kehormatan muslimin serta darah-darahnya serta harta-hartanya juga perkara yang diharamkan. wallahu'alam

No comments: