Monday, February 25, 2008

Dear readers, its been a while since I last post an entry(Im well aware of it, thank you). So, without making as if my blog's dead, I'll post wat I hd been doing the past days..since Im getting my feet back, thank Allah.

20Feb- Went wf dad to appeal at NP bt they say they cldn't do anythng though I meet the requirements..'Ur results not bad at all bt bcoz of one sbj..' tsktsk. And all bcz of the new cop wch left me wf 2 pnts short! Then went to some privates schs fr enquiry. Dad went bck aftr lunch and I met up wf Hazwan & Azhar. Went to ITE College East..After wch, we chill out at T3! ((: Its like we w so engross gg thru all the slf-help books at HARRIS without taking note of the time, nyeahs. Ate at the staffs canteen..REX satay's the best man..

21-23Feb- Made new frens wf Samantha & Jia Yuan(: Bth of them are like 7 yrs my senior,haha. Bt its cool though. Learn lots of things. Various issues were discuss while keeping an open mind..And we're like being 'racist' as Samantha's started tis game of counting the no of Indians,hahs. She hates them & African men too! And like bth of them loves to tlk bout gay men & lesbians! Wats up wf tt man? lol. "Gay men make themselves handsome bcoz they're vain.." And yeah, I enjoyed myself greatly on the 23rd. B-quartet hd an awesome performance at Esplanade. To tell u the trth, tts my frst visit to esplanade! -_-" kental kn?haha. aah..if u wanna gd food and service,eat at Sourpuss!((:

24Feb- DPIC class! yayy..I love attending it though I feel sleepy at times. Ustz Lukman gt lots of storys to share... haaha. If I hv the chance to share wf u ppl I will, hee((: Ok, I need to finish up my assignment fr aqidah islam. Submission is on 16 mrch! And I hav'nt even do half of it, yet Usul-tafsir's assgnmnet are out. Gosh! Usul-tafsir's assgnmnt is easier bt the topics semakin pening! Hahs.

OK tts bout it! bye..And Im okayy ppl. Greatly appreciate your concern((:


No comments: