Friday, March 07, 2008

God! Tt was one ardous trip to Punggol man...We started our journey practically at 13.00+ yesterday but we encountered problems b4 we cld really gt gg! One of Azhar's bicycle pedal almost went off while Saiful's handle did went off! Lol. Rabak..So, bth of them went bck to change bicycles while me & Ahmad singgah IKEA to perform our Zuhur prayers there. Morale of the story: Invest in a good bicycle, haha((: Reached Punggol Jetty about 17.30. There's lots of army personnel, policemen there..Haixz. All bcoz of Mas Selamat Kastari's case! Enjoyed the scenery fr quite some time & took pics b4 we were ordered to delete certain pics on our digicam! Crapxz. I don't mind they do checks on us as they were jz gg bout their jobs bt there's tis one policeman, private Razzi, ngade2 sungguh! Waste our precious 15 mins. Unlike his fren, corporal Iswady, who hd checked or pics & tts it. Bt tt Razzi even checked each and every pics on Ahmad's phone & asking lots of qns! Wth. Pics on hp as far as I knw are personal property man...Lucky they didn't screen our bodies.. Ironic thng to all those screening procedure ws they didn't asked fr out ICs! -_-"

So, we were basically pissed off bt it was an experience fr us. We took it as a learning exp. Head off to Marina Country Club wch ws juz nearby to have a glimpse of the yatches there. Did our Asar prayers at the open carpark b4 heading out at 18.30. Otw out, I sensed something amiss when Saiful was not behind me. Both Ahmad & Azhar ws already far ahead. Then my phone rang! It was Saiful, telling me tt he had probs wf his bicycle gears & one of the dogs had started to approach him.(There ws 8 dogs there!) I turned back to help him.. Nasib tkde ape2 jadi; alhamdulillah. At 19.05 were we at the main junction( Damai LRT) when Saiful's leg gave way..Had cramps, again! Ade2 lah kau,hahs. As he can't even cycle, he decided to call his dad to fetch him bt too bad he's dad ws out on sea, fishing! So, I asked Azhar & Ahmad to cycle back frst as the sky's getting dark & it gonna be a long ride home..

I was left wf Saiful at Punggol Drive. We pushed our bicycles slowly toward one of the blocks & did our Maghrib there on the 18th stry stairs. We took turns.. After our prayers, we continued our journey towards to Punggol Plaza. At 20.00 flagged several cabs bt they can't accept 2 bikes in their boot. So terpaksa took separate cabs. Gt mine at 20.00 & reached hme at 20.45 ((: Gt myself washed up & ws out again to Long's hse( My kakak sedare nikah) As soon as I reached Long's hse at 22.00, I served myself wf food straightaway! Lapar beb..

It was practically our last cycling trip bt didn't expect it to end tt way..Bt wat are sahabats fr aytes? We take care of each other..I won't trade tis team of mine wf any other team..(((:


No comments: