Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The past few days was chilling out session with the sahabats. B4 each one of us went our separate ways after the school term starts for that matter, its a good time to spend together while we still can aytes. Its been really great. Gt my digicam(finally). Now, we can have picture perfect quality whenever we're out, nyeahs. Playing Scrabble at Azhar's place ws fun man! We shld do tt often, rite? Sambil lepak dapat jugak menimba ilmu. Haha. Ehks, sampaikan terima kasihku kepada ur maid. Her lauk sup kambing & asam pedas fooyooo sedap ah mkn. Hujan2 plk tu..

Went Peninsula yesterday. Shopping sakan. All thanks to 'The Used'( hehe, u shld knw who u are (; ) a regular customer at one of the shops & Ridwan too. Gt myself a mini High Desert sling bag, boot cut jeans & some accessory. Ah, special mention to Azhar for giving me an early birthday gift(((: To be honest, Iv never received any gifts frm a fren. I really appreciate you buying me the Lamb of God shirt man! Im touched. Allah s.w.t saje yng dpt membalas budimu..

Gosh, Iv noticed tt quite a number of my frens hv been down. And its all bcoz of love..haixz. Who needs love rite nw ayte when u hv brotherly love? Yeah, true once in life u hv to experience the ups & downs of love life. Bt love is jz so complicated..

I'm not waitin' around for a woman to save me
(Cause I'm happy where I am)
Don't depend on a girl to validate me
(No no)
I don't need to be anyone's baby
(Is that so hard to understand?)
No I don't need another half to make me whole

Don't need to be on somebody's arm to look good
(I like who I am)
I'm not saying I don't wanna fall in love 'cause I would...

PS/ Forgive, sounds good
Forget, I’m not sure I could

No comments: