Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gosh! Finally a break frm my bz schedule. Ring some ppl up coz ws bored sitting at home yesterday. Apparently mst of them were bz. Oh wells. Returned my library books wch ws overdued nyeahs(its only $1.50, no biggie). Headed down to Kallang to meet Aziz=) Thank God he ws free. Actually he jz gt bck frm SP and singgah-ed TM when I called him. Huhu. We went to Leisure Park Kallang and the place ws totally cool to chill out man. The distance between every shops were quite spacious, tk kecoh and I really felt like I ws in T3(: Dude, nw u knw u gotta mall in ur backyard and it ws discovered by me, a Pasir Ris person who lives 12 km away! Lol.

Sometimes I felt like taking my life away(hmms...exaggerating, perhaps?) Bt, I knw I shld cherish ni'mat hidup tt Allah has given me. And I wouldn't dare face HIM in akhirat as taking ur life away as a no-no in Islam and surely I'll gt His wrath fr tt sort of action. Man, why all these tghts? Im one who knws bt sometimes I prefer to keep mum bout it.(prsnl probs etc.) Don't make me voice out hw I really feel coz it ain't gonna be nice. And I don't really knw who to blame or be angry wf coz it takes two hands to clap, aytes. Maybe if the issue crop up again, I'll jz run away and never-come-back...Ok, thursday's the day. Allah plzzzzzz listen to my call. No disappointments tis time rnd.

Hoping for a friend
When everyone's moved on
Hoping for some guidance
When the heart is torn

Hoping for a miracle
When the future seems so bleak
Hoping for some luck
When confidence is weak

Hoping for a chance
To prove everyone wrong
Hoping for encouragement
When not feeling strong

Hoping for the world to turn
Into a better place
Hoping that life will become
Much easier to face

I gt tis frm IN's The Staits Times pull-out...

No comments: