Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mak oi lepak habis gue hari ni! Haha. Gt a call from Ridwan at 12.00 noon asking me to bring down my guitar. So, I did. His initial plan was to chill at my void deck for like an hour or so while waiting for his fren's call..(He wanted to go Afghanistan). But he ended up lepaking at my void deck instead.-_-" He even got his fren, Fauzie, who lives at Tampines to join us! Azhar joined us too((: He teached me a song frm Greenday( I frgt the title, hahs). Around 2+ I went up fr awhile to pray & brought down my Creative Zen V plus mp3 plus my portable speaker! Nyeahs(;( Tkkn nk duduk kt bwh blk gitu je kn? Jadi mendak plk..haha). We videowhored..As usual Ridwan being the 'livewire', was the center of attention. Did some wacky actions to the tune of Chris Brown's 'With You' & Sean Kingston's 'Beautiful Girls'! Lol. Oh, Ridwan also did become a Jackass for a day! Huhu. ( I wanted to post the vid bt there's something wrong wf my hp-pc connection, urgh)

Around 17.00, sent Fauzie to the interchange as he had to make a new Ez link card for his bro.. Then Ridwan, Azhar & me wanted to have a feel of jadi 'pakcik-pakcik', haha. As we have plenty of time to spare, went to S11 coffeeshop where Ridwan ordered food for his own. Upon completing his food, we headed to another coffeeshop nearby, Syairahim 101((: Azhar ordered kopi-O, Wan kopi while me the usual fav.Teh-tarik! We engaged in intelectual stuffs like our studies, futures, politics...And we even went as far as talking bout setting up our very own business venture(Islam style) juz life Rufaqa in Malaysia..It all started when we were talking bout our skills like they view me as business-oriented, Azhar the technical man( sound, lighting etc) while Ridwan nursing & hospitality. So there's this talk of us creating an all-in-one empire consisting of a hospice, a mosque beside it blablabla..haha

I really hope that all those talks could be a reality when we eventually reached our 30s, hee. Ok dah Im done. Guess I'll have to brng along my akidah islam notes fr my trip to tiara beach resort as my module's test's on 16March!hurrhurr. Gone tmr morning at 4.30..Will be back on Sat nite. Chawz (=

No comments: