Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Got a new time table just now and it sucks! No more reporting at 9 on Mondays, urgh. Confirm there's gonna be Monday blues, haha. I really don't see the rationale being the change of timings. Now, I gotta like report to sch at 9 on Friday( no longer on Mondays), with no break and it ends at 1! Like wth. I'm thankful that the mosque is nearby (: Bt at least I can look at the brighter side of things, literally. Reporting time on Thursday remains at 10(yaay!) bt I ended up finishing school at 4 of course -_-".. And our breaks for Tuesdays & Wednesdays are like 2 hours! Can you believe that? The school shld by right cut it down to an hour so that we can go home early, hurrhurr..

Well, I gotta grasp accountings concept fast or I'll be in deep shit! Luckily Rajiv( the guy who always comes late & being labelled 'bangla' by Shameer, lol) sat beside me and helped explained some of the terms that I got myself confused with..haixz.. I love it lots when it comes to Business Fundamentals conducted by Ms Harasha (; As for Mr Foong's OFA class(whose also ISQ's class advisor), it was a bore as he teaches little and its really slacking/do your own thngs kinda session( though by right, we shld continue wf our project given, haha).

Wokkays during my 2 hour break jz nw, me, Shaiful, Iyliaq, Naz, Vas , Nura & Hida went window shopping at J8! We even actually talked bout having to catch a movie, haha. Mcm faham.. Woohoo, finally gt myself a B-Quartet album bought at SMC ((:

No comments: