Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Daily Overview: June 10, 2008

ARIES

March 21-April 19


Though you are tempted to tell someone how it really is (at least according to you), now is actually a better time to hold your tongue. Things should get more relaxed by tomorrow or the next day.

Oh Allah, please give me a solution. I feel different today. I'm sure fatigue its not the only reason of why I'm feeling this way at the moment. This is a pretty serious matter. Every time my mind comes back to think about it, it does bothers me a lot. And it really aren't helping me much as I've lots on my plate currently. To fellow readers who may think that this is some kind of lovey-dovey problem, its not. Haixz. Tomorrow got Accounting test on Cash Book. Oh wells.

'Ya Rasullallah Ya Sayyidi, babullahi mu'tamadi. Fabiddunya wal akhirati. Ya Rasullallah khuzbiyadi'.

No comments: