Monday, June 09, 2008

Alhamdulillah..Praises to Allah s.w.t. that I'm back in Singapore frm Nur Lembah Lenggung, Perak in one piece ((: So, the Youth Leadership Camp conducted by the four mosques Al-Falah, As-Syafaah, Al-Istiqamah and Al-Muttaqin were awesome man. The ukhwah formed was totally invaluable. The asatizahs frm the diff mosques with their own unique personality..Ustaz Hafiz the funny guy..Ustaz Izhar..Ustzh Ainul Mardhiah the serikandi..Lastly, Ustaz Yousef our very own YDO. Also our facilitators frm Malaysia, Cikgu Fauzan and Cikgu Rosyam. Thank you so much to all these peeps fr giving me the opportunity to excel and bring out the leader in every one of us (((:

So let me recall back some of the things we did back there. Hmms..The environment there tk boleh dpt in Sg beb..We had white-water rafting at Sungai Perak for about an hour or so. A totally new experience for me. I much prefer kayaking when like the last time I went fr NYAA camp in Terangganu but the rafting's cool shit. We had to build our own beforehand. The flying-fox..Woohoo..maut giller..And oh, it was totally unexpected of me. My group won second overall out of the 5 grps..Congrats 'Ngah Ibrahim', hee!

The most important thing besides all the fun & laughters is the lessons that we acquired while gg thru the camp. We tend to give these 3 important words a miss in our daily lifes. They are, 'Please, Sorry & Thank You'. Renung-Renungkanlah..

And since I'm back from the camp.. its back to business man. Hopefully I'll become a more disciplined individual, sentiasa tingatkan iman dari masa ke masa..strt off where I left off..My goals/mission in life..Sch wrk..Thesis fr DPIC yg tk strt2,ahacks (luckily due date extended to 6 july..) Alrite, satu peribahasa klaka yg aku peroleh dari Cikgu Fauzan. ' Dunia Ibarat Neraka,Hidup Ibarat Layang-Layang'. Lol. Its frm the wrd 'DUNHILL'..whch is a cigarette's brand hwuaha.

For more details from day one till the last day, go check out Arip's blog aytes.Haha. Pics will be uploaded soon aytes (:






No comments: