Sunday, June 01, 2008

Yesterday was a day well spent(: Started off early at 10 to Al-Falah for a heart to heart talk for youths discussing about 'Knowing the roles of Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h'. I'm glad that I came for it coz I gt to meet some old and new peeps, hee! I gt to meet Imran my primary school mate whom I had lost contact ever since. Got to knw Hanif from Madrasah Al-Junied & Aizuddin too from Sp ((: After Zuhur prayers, went straight to Darul-Ghufran with Ustaz Yousef, Syed Mabduh, Aizuddin, Aziz, Hanif & Saiful for an interactive youth forum. Details below..It was really cool & definitely youth-oriented. The skits & discussions powerr gillerr!!Haha. Off to Masjid Kassim next after Asar as there's book fair there, hurrrhurr. I'm left with the 3 SP chaps: Aziz, Syed & Aizuddin as the rest went separate ways. I was spoilt for choice looking at the books there. There were so many good books on the shelves! I wish I can have my very own huge library of Islamic books/novels yawz (; So, after much browsing, decided to buy for Ibu the book 'La Tahzan: Jangan Bersedih' which is an international bestseller =) We ended the day together praying Maghrib there b4 leaving fr home wf Aizuddin.

Really felt accomplished as my networks have expanded..Get to jemaah fr 3 straight waktus..yada2

Alrite, tomorrow's NAPHA TEST! Hope to get a GOLD Award aytes..

No comments: