Sunday, August 31, 2008

First and foremost, MERDEKA!MERDEKA!MERDEKA! Haha. Oops. 'Feel' jadi Malaysian skejap.Lol. Anw, Happy Birthday to Ayah (: So..tmr's Teaher's Day and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all asatizahs and to all teachers who have thought/still teaching me no matter where they are now. The knowledge that you guys passed on over the years are truly appreciated(:
But one thing that I would like to emphasize here is the true teacher is non-other than Nabiullah Muhammad S.a.w. He's our true Mu'allim. Here's the vid to explain why He's our true teacher..

And as promise, here's a short notes on Ramadhan as tomorrow will be the frst day of fast. Ah Lan Wa Sahlan Ya Ramadhan. I'm not gg to sound preachy as I know some of u guys suffer frm 'syarahan-phobia'.Hahs. So the thing that I would like to remind my felow bros and sis is to make full use of tis blessed month. Don't spend unnecessarily(don't be like me, I splurged $80 on my Topman shirt! Bt tts b4 Raamadhan..haha). Don't use Ramadhan as an excuse to be weak(ppl like tis pissed me off..)We in fact, shld shw to the non-Muslims tt we can still be productive. Those who like to laugh, kurangkanlah ketawa tu eh..And janganlah nk sibuk2 nk berbazzar, bazzar tk lari sepanjang 30 hari ni..U guys shld check out tis vid..There's 4 prts to it and its related to Ramadhan..I shall not 'preach' anymore here..Haha. The link is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM9YiLk9niA

Gg to En-Naeem fr terawih.. Yeah Ustz Fahmi Hamdan Ali Al-Hafiz. The atmosphere there like as if ur in Mekkah. MasyaAllah.Bt I'm a little bit segan though as since the lst raya, I didn't resume my tahfiz clss wf him and its been a long time since I went there..Haixz..Ade hasrat nk sambung tahfiz balik bt nd to fnd the rite time. The discipline needed is top-notch. Environment kt sch lagi..Hmms.To end off tis post, I hope that this Ramadhan will be much better than previous Ramadhan & Selamat menjalani Ibadah Puasa((:

No comments: