Sunday, September 07, 2008

"Eh, tadi kalau kite puase dh okay.."
"Kt sklh pn tdi cume mkn burger, nasi pn jama2.."

Astaghfirullah... I overheard this conversation between two secondary school mats when I was in the bus on the way back from school. And that time was already 4.15 p.m. Haixz. Its a pity that there's still people out there which till now, have not fully realise the beauty of Ramadhan. Masih lagi jahil akan bulan yang penuh dengan keberkatan ini. Salah siapa? First 10 nights, malam dimana Allah membuka pintu RahmatNYA. 10 Malam kedua: Malam Pengampunan, 10 Malam Terakhir: Dibebaskan daripada api neraka..

Actually, the conversations quoted are not new. Been there, But not done that. Hurrhurr. All we can do is hope that these type of peeps will receive taufik & hidayah. InsyaAllah.

Yesterday went to Victoria Concert Hall to watch adik perform in the 8th Junior Band Festival. There's a total of six Secondary Schools & 1 Primary School... Yada2..And yesterday was the first time this Ramadhan that I break my fast without my family as Ayah & ibu kerje petang. Adik pula berbuka with his bandmates. Am thankful that Aziz tagged along...My childhood fren tt I can always count on. (:

Break our fast at Moulana Mohd Ali,Raffles. New experience as breaking fast with the Indian community was way different. The atmosphere, I mean. After Maghrib headed towards the MRT but before that, we sat around the Chevron House enjoying the night sky and cool wind.
"If I'm homeless I'll come here and sleep"
"Yeah, me too!"
"Haha"

Terawih at Sultan Mosque after which singgah-ed Zam2 Restaurant ((: Kalau dh sembahyang kt masjid Sultan, tk singgah Zam2 mcm tk sah gitu. Haha. Talked bout various issues over a cup of teh-tarik & murtabak sardine, hee! It was still raining but no choice, we had to brave the rain as it was already 10.15 p.m.

Oh, let me side-tracked a bit. Call me bias yaw but En-Naeem Mosque is my second home throughout Ramadhan or in fact, even outside Ramadhan too ((: Though Al-Istighfar is in Pasir Ris, I don't see myself frequent it unless Ustaz Fahmi(the En-Naeem imam) whch will be at Al-Istighfar tmrw,yaay! and Ustaz Hafazhah's there. Katakanlah cerewet, tpi ni bukan ape..Masing2 ade their own preferences.. And if I don't go En-naeem, I'll simply conduct my own terawih at home. Simple (:

Alrights..thats basically it. Tomorrow will be having my exams for Business Fundamentals and on Tuesday, Accounting! After which will be the start of my Holidays!!! Woohoo. (Oh, wait) I'll still be having exams next Sunday for my DPIC. Usul Fiqh..Boo. And next2 week, will be Sejarah & Tamadun Islam 2. oh wells.

But I can take into comfort taht I scored an A- for my Sejarah & Tamadun Islam 1 and a B- for Methodoloji Kajian Ilmiah..Alhamdulillah.

To my beloved frens who'll be having PROMOS, Good Luck yar (:

No comments: