Wednesday, September 10, 2008

LALALA! Weehoo!! Its the start of my holidays. Yeah baby... Can wake up late now, nyeahs (; So Business Fundamentals paper wasn't difficult, just a tad tricky. But I'm pretty confident I can get that A grade of mine, InsyaAllah. Accounting was manageable. And yes, no more of that module. My batch is the last batch of Business Admin students that'll have to sit for it. Bye2 numbers..lol. Looking forward to Business Communications and the elective that I chose, Tourism ((:

Anyways, my parents still can't figure out till now why the neighbor in front, I mean the wife, find it so difficult to strike a conversation. She would hurried off as if she's seeing a ghost? Haha. And if she's back from somewhere, she'll quickly closes her door like as if we want to peek into her house. Oh, her house is usually in a mess, so the malu factor kot? Unlike her husband, which is friendly and would strike a conversation before entering his house. BUT the weird thing people, she can easily talk to me! And she even knows my name,huhu.
Ibu: "Ehks, heran eh dia blh berbual ngan kau plk.."
Me: "Nthlah, and she always ask abt me..hahs"
Ibu: "Kalau gitu, kau tanye lah dia balik bout her children.."
Ayah: "Agaknye dia minat kt kau,haha. Nk jodohkan dgn anak dia"
Ibu: "Ish, jauhkan..merepek je tau ayah kau"
Me: " Eeeuuu! Merepek sungguh! Tapikn Bu, smlm Nis mimpi having a Chinese girlfren,haha"
Ibu: "OOh.. boleh tahan eh anak Ibu ni..Haha"


Random convo! haahaha. Coolness rite? Talking with your parents on random stuffs. Hahs. I love random stuffs..They kinda make part of my life interesting. Hee! But certain random on-goings makes me uncomfortable. *shrugs*

And oh, I can't 'escape' from Ustaz Fahmi coz everytime Ayah salam him, he'll ask- "Hanis mane?". Haha. But its really nice when Ustaz cares bout you. Anak murid ni yg 'lenyap' frm tahfiz class aftr lst Raya.
He did ask me the othr time, "Kt rmh ade hafal tk?". "Erms, Ustaz susah sikit ahh..saye sch.. (agn, i use sch as a reason..haixz). Tapi ustaz saye mmng nk sambung balik."
"Ok, kalau gitu lps Raya."
"InsyaAllah"

I think Ustaz knows the potential in me and he don't wnt the potential within me to be left wasted. I guess I should try and get back to hafal-ing. Am so guilty tt I have actually frgt most of the surahs wch I have cleared the last time! I remembered an Arab proverb, 'Man Jadda Wa Jada'. Whoever works towards what he desires, he'll get it.( Sesiapa yg berusaha, dia akn dpt). Help me God.

Anw, Dinie, plz make up ur mind will you? Haha. Anw, ape azimat awak pakai ah? Iv never won any contests ): Tix to DRUMFEST! Nyeahs. Ehks, ur not complaining to me lah..ur jz sharing ur joys and yes I'll listen anytime. Just give me a dial yar if u got any good news aytes (;

Oh, if only Cik Leha have told Ibu that she's leaving fr Umrah tis coming Monday, 15th Sept, Ibu could have ask her to see whether I could tag along... I wanna go!!! Its during my hols somemore..And its on my Islamic birthday, 15 Ramadhan,hahs. Oh wells. I sad. ): Blm tibe mase nye lagi...Honestly, Iv been going on a slow pace wf my tadarrus but since its the strt of my hols, im gonna chiong and InsyaAllah, khatam it again like previous Ramadhan. Amin. ((:

No comments: