Saturday, September 13, 2008



Gosh! I can't believed that I actually debited $445.15 of my own money on a single day, which was on a Thursday. Hahs. Went to Comfort Driving Centre before noon to register as a student there. Took the Class 3A License. I'm sooo excited. My first practical will be on the 3rd next month while my BTT, on the 14th. Wee! InsyaAllah if I pass all my tests, I'll be getting my driving license within 6 months,hoho. After that, headed to the ICA building to apply for my Biometric Passport( I knw maybe I'm slow coz some of u guys hd urs alrdy, bah!) as my old passport have expired. Meet Hafiz at Sultan as he wanted to buy himself a pocket-sized Qur'an. Hehe. He's been wanting to buy one for a long time ever since he first saw mine whch my parents bought fr me 7 years ago from Mekkah. But mine still smaller dude, hwuaha. Though its small(fr sme ppl, actually the fonts are small alrght, bt its still READABLE, fr me). Terawih at Al-Istighfar..the Imam didn't disappoint me. Ustaz Mehdar sounded like Sheikh Maahir Al Muaiqly, one of the Haramain Imams. After terawih and a shrt tazkirah by him, Ustaz Hasbi Hasan led a zikr session...

As of Friday, dad & I had a tiff wf mum over which place to break our fast. Adik have left the hse early to buka wf his fren. Mum wanna go Fig & Olive wch have just opened another outlet at E!Hub. While dad wanna go to Bedok Corner. Hahs. Finally, we decided to go to Rasa 21 at Tampines. Ended up, its the same place as adik went. Hurrhurr. Thank God its worth it. Seriously, ibu's Hor Fun was super nice and berlambak fr one person, Ayah bought a Hot Soup Noodle while I got myself a Black Pepper Beef Rice. (: Maghrib & had terawih at Darul Ghufran. Man, the imam who's a Hafiz there is young( I think bout my age or older by 2-3 yrs?) and most probably come from Terrengganu or Kelantan as the way he led the prayers was super super fast! To be honest, I couldn't grasp some of the ayats which he recited.

Anyway, after Asar later will be meeting other yths frm various schools ranging frm Primary to Tertiary Institutions for a youth dialogue held at An-Nahdhah mosque which is commonly known as the Harmony Centre too. 200 youths are expected to be there and there'll be MPs too. Issues ranging from Sexuality, Gangsterism and (there's 1 more topic I couldn't rmb, actually ustz Lukmannul Hakeem cldn't rmb,hahs). Programme will end with the breaking of fast together...

By right, I should like 'mug' for Usul Fiqh as it is by far the most toughest module I have ever encountered. But I'm like taking it easy,hahs. A few more topics to be covered and to really memorize and I'll be safe ((: Hee.

No comments: