Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Went to see the doctor yesterday..Alhamdulillah, nothing serious but I'm still having discomfort. Hopefully when I finish up the painkillers tomorrow the pain would be gone. Oh wells.
Urgh. Today I feel lost. Gah!

Hmms. Reached home only to find out there's no one at home..Its so quite. Kinda ironic though. When mum isn't working the last time, I asked her to go out and work. Now both dad & mum isn't at home coz coincidentally at certain days, both started work in the afternoon so will be back only at night. Bro pulak tgh sibuk ngan NDP practice(waiting fr him to cme bck so we cn finish up 'The Legend' dvd..hoho). Haixz semenjak jadi percussionist, sibuk je dengan drumstick. Guitar yg diminta padi hari jadi yg lalu, dh tk dihiraukan. Bertuah nye budak..haha.

Alright, Iv been wanting to post tis up actually. Here's some reasons why I don't talk as much( certain peeps may think that Im anti-social? Boring? hmms..) sO HERE IS IT:

  1. I'm generally a quiet guy lah, haha. ( But if you do start a conversation wf me, I can talk a lot. Seriously,heh)
  2. When there's no topic of conversation, I don't see a point to talk. No offence man (:
  3. Sometimes, things are juz going ard my head, so the silence (:
  4. Certain things that may displeased me, so I jz kept mum.
  5. There's a hadis frm Muadz bin Jabal which goes, "Sesungguhnya engkau sentiasa sejahtera selama engkau diam. Tetapi apabila engkau berkata, ditulis bagi engkau atau atas engkau(yang baik atau yang jahatmya). And another riwayat by Nabi S.a.w. :"90% dari kesejahteraan itu terdapat pada diam kecuali waktu zikir kepada Allah". Note: I'm not trying to be super alim here, juz stating the facts that I know.
  6. Lastly, there's like a certain barrier when talking to certain peeps ( ade2 saje kau Nis..hahs)

Anw, thanks peeps for the concern. I'll try NOT TO FALL, nyeahs (;

No comments: