Monday, September 29, 2008

Let me take this opportunity to sum up my Ramadhan yar since today's the last terawih and tomorrow gonna start the takbir. Well, I should say that the last few days of Ramadhan have been meaningful/fruitful in terms of ibadah, house work( tapi kalau dh slack, slack hbs..hoho) Though no doubt there's obstacles along the way, I managed to overcome it with ease. Had a father-son bonding,haha, these few days. Since dad had his break for the end of Ramadhan, I find myself unusually close to him. We went to the mosque together, helping him around the house..etc Heh. But thinking back, I am close to my dad since young. Hee. "Ayah, nk kong.. (dokung)". HAha. And ehks, we make great impersonators. Hwuaha. Oh, Alhamdulillah managed to khatam the Qur'an again. Whee((:

Enough bout dad. I would like to make a tribute to mum too. Throughout Ramadhan, she never fails to wake up at 4 a.m. to prepare for the family sahur. Would only wake the rest up like 10 min b4 5. Best mom ever! I would never treat her with any other mum.

Oh wells. Its confirmed. Nenek & atuk gonna Raya here for the first time. And its like for the first time too we have a dozen of F&N bottles! Hahas. Alright before I end my post, I would like to seek forgiveness to those out there who knows me. Pardon me if my past actions(sengaja atau tk sengaja), anything that makes u peeps uncomfortable or sewaktu dgnnye.. yar. Minal Eidil Wal Faezin Wal Makbulin..

P/s: Sebenarnya kalau dapat jumpe dan bersalaman lebih baik, ukhwah lebih terjalin..More ikhlas gitu. Tapi maklumlah dh zaman IT ni..Haixz..Faham2jelah.. Miss jugak kad2 Raya tu..

Takabbalallah...
(Semoga amalan kita diterima Allah)

No comments: