Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SubhanAllah.. yesterday was the last terawih and the Qunut, MasyaAllah was 15 mins long led by this imam from Ghana. If only we knew Arab, I think the dua' would definitely left a bigger impact. This year En-Naeem only invite 2 other imams from overseas. Unlike last year there were 4! This year there's the imam from Yaman and the other, Ghana...

"Amacam Nis dgn hafalan?"
"Erm..blhlah sikit2.."(shrugs)

Haixz. Again, I've been 'slapped' with this question by Ustaz Fahmi. I feel so guilty, heck. To be honest, I didn't revise back my previous hafalan throughout this Ramadhan
;only normal reciting. Man I've been missing since last Raya! :-S

"Ah, Nis ustz dh tanye tu..kirekan dia tk lupe kau"
"Dia nk kau sambung balik"
"Don't disappoint him.."

Bah! And I'm like finally downloading back all those surahs for hafalan and putting it inside my Zen V Plus. Guilty.Guilty.Guilty.Disciplined.Disciplined.Disciplined. Its like pure coincidence Ustz popped up that question to me as I just spoke to Syafiq a few days back bout this. He himself quit MKS 2 yrs back. Man..we both agreed that external factors definitely played a part in quiting. Phew..

Enough said. Ustaz expecting me to continue after Raya...

And as I'm blogging, I'm listening to this:
http://radionasyidfm.blogspot.com/ Hahs.

No comments: