Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yesterday's outing with the brothers was a blast! Its been awhile since we had that much fun together. Conquered The Southern Ridges man.. A total of 9 km, hee. We camwhored like nobody's business with all the lame poses and funny jokes. Hwhuaha. And oh, we braved the rain man..Super funny lah..AFBA wf his poncho..Luckily Sai & me brought along our umbrellas! I shall not post the pics here though as its strictly private and confidential..Haha. Macam fhm..The vids and most of the pics are wf AFBA anw..boo. Am just respecting my brothers' request...Lepak at Vivo's rooftop after the hike and occupied our time at Timezone before proceeding to the Daeng Temenggong Mosque(If i'm nt wrng) fr our asar & magrib. Dinner then lepak again..wahh. Luckily today S&W cancelld..I'm shagged and sleepy now. Bah.

Gg fr my second last prac tonite..Will be meeting Roger(one of my instructors) this time round..Hope he's good..hahs.

Alright, the 2 previous posts below is oh so tak perlu..

Yes, I erred. But u can't blame me for embroiling u guys in the misunderstandings. To err is only human. Buah mangga buah nangka, ku sudah salah sangka...Its not jealously or anything, seriously. Anw, he called last sunday and I make it clear to him that between us, there's no serious issues. We're cool..The episode is behind me. And oh, why do u keep persisting that I'm still mad at u? Trust me, its settled. And neither did I mention tt the frenship's over..I would like everything to return back to normal too..

Some things are just so difficult to explain... I don't know which devil have played a part in this.(ok, this may sound nonsensical...but yeah). Maybe its the result of me leaving mine nawafils and stuffs. I'm just trying to be a moderate and good Muslim.. improving on hablum-minaAllah..and mine hablum-minanNas...These things happen...

No comments: