Saturday, October 25, 2008

Yesterday's prac was great. Mr Tan was way better than Walter(my othr instructor). I mastered his techniques/skills within min,hee. Understanding have become much easier with his teaching. He had confidence in me and it feels good. Totally. And time felt so fast while ur enjoying yourself. While I'm driving, we talked bout soccer and he told me bout this one lady who's driving was so fcuked up but eventually, he managed to train her. Haha.

Just one week and already lots of things have happened. Crazy world..

Anw, I feel much lighter now. I'm not gonna give in to ppl needs no more. Not gonna waste my time on unappreciative peeps who's jz draining my energy... Well, he said he wld cll me at ard 8 plus lst thursday to talk things out bt he didn't. I waited till 8.30 bt there's no call. If he's really a man of his word, he wld cll me on my hp(i ws using the hme's phone). So yesterday, he did call but too bad I wasn't at home. I'll see whether he'll call tonight.

I'm still thinking whether to give him a second chance. We have been thru this shits(and tts on a diff. sbj matter alltogether) wch I shan't mention it. Looking back, I've been the one who salvaged our frenship the last time rnd. I've put up wf ur big ego..loud personality.. And u nvr seem to change, do u? Sameold.sameold.

Why must these shits happen? Guess its already written.. I'm sure none of us want this to happen..Oh, I'm not that mean..After reading ur latest blog post, I'll give an invite to u. But whatever u read, let it be here. If u decided to tell him, then its up to u...

No comments: