Monday, November 10, 2008


Firstly, went to En-Naeem on Fri nite for tahfiz (its been year man,hahs) but only to find out that Ustaz wasn't free that nite. -__-'. Luckily I have ustaz's no..but okalah though no tahfiz, gt to meet the new peeps. Cheh aku katekan dh senior lah eyh..Haha. Ehks, a funny incident happened during Qobliya Isyak. This pak cik tengah sujud then suddenly there's a sound.

Ismail- "Ehks, bunye ape ah?"
Me- "Oi, kau blh tanye bunye ape? Bunyi kentut lah!'
Ismail & Me- "Lolololol"

Klakaklaka..Hahs. That pak cik memang terkentut! Haixz kesian..kesian..

Anw, I'm glad that mum brought me a new hairband yesterday though I just found the old one,hahs. Hahaha. So irrelevant, bah! (I just love my hair lah.. when it gets longer, I wear a cekak. Hee)

Okayy..got some serious issues to be talk bout man. Firstly, I really hate those peeps who keeps on monopolising in order to get what they want. Rawr. Serious mofa. Damn man. I'll tell you guys want thing. I'll eventually have the last laugh man...!! You guys are nothing.

Secondly, my head's freaking spinning rite now. There's probs regarding the Trade Fair Challenge wch is on the upcoming 20th! Grrr. To make matters worst, I accidentally hit my head against the running tap while I was in the toilet. Ouch. Man, if me and Ibrahim were to speak our hearts out, there's bound to be prob one. If we talk to ____, si _____ masuk campur. But damn lah. We can' just like follow wateva u said man. In fact, u shld listen to us too! It wrks tt way in a business.. Worst case, I'm thinking of defecting or pull out totally..Coz as I did the calculations wf Ibrahim, dpt balik profit pun tak seberapa..So might as well, we set up our own stall. Perangai Yahudi.. Rabak..

Lastly, I'm totally 'screwed' this semester..Hahs. There's groupwork for every modules and its like 60, 70 % of my IN-Mode. And wats wrst is that I can't get the playas for my team. I gotta seriously work hard fr all the written exams..Not that I don''t have faith in my group members but its my frst time wrkng wf them..I'll c hw it goes.. Wrkng wf 5 Chinese..There's another guy obviously but itupun like lembik2 type..Gosh! I'm being mean here..The Chinese gals plk only sme I c gt the potential of producing smth..The rest..Hmms.. Tk tahu lah eyh..

Bismillahi Tawwakaltu Alallah...

No comments: