Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Belum terlambat untuk mengucapkan Selamat EidlAdha kn? Anw, thanks to those who sms-ed me that day. Hmms.. but I feel as if Hari Raya Haji "lack significant" gitu compared to bulan Syawal? Don't u guys feel the same in any way? I mean for those yang really understand wats EidAdha's all about, Alhamdulillah.. Oh wells.

So three years in a row I got a chance to volunteer for 3 diff, mosques! Hee. So this year went with dad at Masjid Abdul Hamid Kampung Pasiran at Gentle Road. I know..Damn far...at Novena there..lol. But gerek coz by 12 dh habis..Hahaha. Jadi "butcher" beb..woohoo.

Anw, then at night the whole fam. went visit nyayi at Bik Idah's place..Ingtkn tk nk ikut but no escape this time man..Coz tt time nyayi's in SGH i didn't go visit..After that, off to visit atuk pula at CGH..

Haixz.. holiday mood already sia..Didn't go to sch tadi..Anw, last nite went Toa Payoh got biz proposal frm Shrooms..An oppurotunity fr me he said. Wah but kinda have little doubt yawz..part $300 jz like tt.. But I believe him and believe once the whole thing's settled this Friday, I'll reap in the rewards in the few months, InsyaAllah.

Finally, Marina Barrage trip tmr..and oh, Kak Nur Suhaila's nikah..Man, gonna be the photographer!Hwuaha. Oh2, my pic's being featured at the Pixel Lab board!! (((:

Man, stop all those pretentions.. slowly am trying to erase all the memories come 09..

No comments: