Thursday, December 04, 2008

Apa kata hati?
Benci atau iri?
Argh, aku tidak mahu peduli...
Kerna itu semua hanyalah ilusi..

Kukuhkan iman, teguhkan hati,
Percayalah pada naluri diri
Tetapi janganlah kau salah erti,
Kerna ia akan menyeksa diri


The past days till today have been great, seriously. On Tuesday presented my product for BZC and I totally banged it! What pleased me further was after my OP, some classmates were enquiring me bout my product and others full of praise as I exudes confidence throughout my OP, hee. ((: And that day, played volleyball during S&W! Super duper fun...

Anw, was checking my email and was happy to get a reply from the Pixel Lab reagarding my photos that I've submitted. Here's what is says:
"Well done Hanis! These are really great shots! Especially 4205(Diyanah) and 4162(Adilah-Little Ms Sunshine). Do be more active in pixel lab, your pictures and skills definitely stand chances in competitions!".
Secondly, I'm part of the Pixel Lab camp committee this Dec. But I don't know why they name it as a camp as its a day thingy..More like a farewell party for the Excos and seniors..Oh wells.
(((: Was quite suprised that they chose that pics coz most peeps that commented said that the gal in sephia mode looks nice. Hahs. But wateva it is, I hope that pics get selected and printed and pasted on the Pixel Lab Board for all to see..Hahaha. And oh, TPS CA was such a breeze man..woohoo.. But ahve to study fr BZC next! Dapat tahu that its after Hari Raya Haji -_-'

Damn.. tomorrow's trip to Marina Barrage cancelled seyyh! ):






No comments: