Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yeah I've been busy since my first week of holidays started. Busy doing what? Heh. Even my sahabats don't know bout it YET. But one day u guys we'll know lah..heh. So yeah, Iv been trying very hard to catch up with my best buddies and Alhamdulillah, I manage to do that. The only thing that kinda pissed me off was that when I freed my time for that particular day, someone cancelled the plan but yeah, I lose nothing coz thankfully I have frens thah I can called upon on. So Muallaf was GREAT! But the only thing I find bout the ending was it ended abruptly..Oh wells. Its a must-watch anw..Sets u thinking..

Alright, this gonna be my last post for 2008.. 2008..bittersweet and a taxing year I should say. Shan't mention it here. Certain things are best not remembered,heh. But the last week leading to 2009 have been great per se. I'm undergoing something empowering..

Anws, Ill not be in Singapore on 27-28: High-Tea session with aunts at Puteri Pan Pacific Hotel
29-2Jan: College Central's Service-Learning Trip to Batam

So before I end, here's 2 special post to my 2 frens.. No need to mention name coz I'm sure korang smart enough to realise it aytes..

Dear dude, first and foremost its really an understatement to say that Iv change.. Yeah..Part of me I guess..and its for the better dude. For my own sake... Everyone change..Change is good,heh. Apa makna Hijrah bagimu? Please don't take this as if Im attacking u or what, coz honestly, Im not. And its up for u to believe..And if ur wondering apsl aku tak confront kau, its bcz i want u to think aftr reading this. Ponder over it. Its not like sahabat kita yg lain tk pernah tegur kau..We tegured, kamu melenting..So yeah. Thats all I have to say..Its not like it was before man,definitely.
~Temanmu...~

Dear dudette, firstly I would like to thank u for all the memories be it emotionally/physically.. Anw, you leave me with no choice but to question your sincerity,really. And since both of us can't get over the fact that u know, I knw, that there's still some awkwardness between both of us. So yeah. To end all this, I'm stepping aside..Fade away..Maybe we'll c each other in 5-10 years time? Till then.
~Your papaya,rambutan,slacker.. watever u wnt to cll me..~

To sum it up, I wish ur guys the best in your pursuits..Both of u gonna be damn bz anws..Oh, let me quote one hadith.. its a reminder to me too..: "Friendship pertains to one's heart and sincerity. Those who think they can gain another's friendship through deception and hypocrisy only deceives themselves. Even if some hypocrisy simple-minded people are taken by their hypocrisy and flattery, they will not able to sustain a long-lasting friendship". After reading all that, you can say watever u want bout me..Mean or etc..But Ive consulted God and I know Ive made the right decision..

To the others, HAVE A BLESSED 2009 AHEAD YAR (:

I close this post of mine wf this song.. :


doa perpisahan - brothers

I'm not lying tt I once teared over this song..yeah not any other love songs etc...

No comments: