Sunday, January 04, 2009

Bismillah...

Hey..now gonna update on the Malaysia & Batam trip aytes!

27 Dec 08- The High-tea session was perfect man. Lots of delicious food to try out! Nyeahs. This JB trip kinda more of a makan session,heh. At night we ate seafood at this Kota Tinggi stall, Hasan Ong. Sedap giluur..We ordered like 4 plates of Hor Fun! Then next day, can u believe that we actually had breakfast at 2 different locations! First had lontong at this Semarang stall then cross over to the other side to have roti canai..Lol..

29 Dec 08- Finally, the Batam Trip! As soon as we stepped into the pesantren, Bina Ummah, my herat felt heavy. It was so heartfelt seeing the conditions they are living in. The way they welcomed us with open arms..So basically, the first day there all we did was to familiarise with the place and mingle with the kids..Then off to our hotel, Golden View...

30 Dec 08- Second day, start of work. Me being the second phtographer began snapping all the pics. The activities there.. oh the kids especially which are so damn adorable! As I am also assigned to be the leader of the sports/games group, was quite pleased to know that my members know what to do..Had a game of soccer too..Their skills not bad seyyh..At night had our reflections session. Kinda get to know more bout myself through the, 'Are u what u think u are?' and 'Conflict Management Style' sessions. Oh, I'm a Melon and my dominant conflict dominant style is a collaborating owl. hee.

31 Dec 08- The bond between me and the kids have grown stronger. Love them to bits..As usual, went about snapping pics..treat some of the kids..Zikrah and Ahmed..Yusril my favourite! Then there's 2 brothers who looks identical but are not twins, Iswardi and Karim =) Oh, help out with doing the cement wf Azhar..A great guy..At night there's New Year celebration at the hotel..Happening! But shall not elaborate on it ahh..

1 Jan 09- Last day with the kids..Hati ini berat untuk meninggalkan mereka..Yusril, Dimas,Jefri,Karim,Isawrdi,Mario, Fudin, Zikrah,Ahmed and the rest will forever be in my mind..Kinda sad as Ummi, pengasas pesantren Bina Ummah wasn't there to take the farewell pic wf us as she needs to settle her brother's funeral..I'll always remeber the day she touched my cheeks and told me that I look exactly like her anak sedare name, Dodi... After farewell, off to Nagoya..shop2.. gt myself a kemeja..and a book titled, 'Musafir Cinta'. (: pstt..at night me, irwan, azhar and joe went swimming! hwuaha.

2 Jan 09- Final day!!! Shop at Batam CitySquare and MegaMall.. Stuffs that I bought in Batam in total : A Gergio Armani eau de toilette, shirt, book, adam sari, lots of diff.snacks, a set of gendang fr dad, kueh lapis, a Burberry bag fr mum, and yes..2 dozens of J.Co donuts!!!Hee.


There's more though..But I shall end it here =)

No comments: