Wednesday, January 28, 2009



Its the end of the long weekends,heh. Basically I didn't do much... Pretty mundane man..Idk..Just slackin'..spendin' time with my dad..Eatin' out! Haha.. This time there's no outing with the bros during CNY..baahh.. boring. Though some ISQ'ans did organise an outing to Sentosa yesterday..well, I give it a pass.

So Alhamdulillah, yesterday was given the opportunity to go to Habib Salim As-Shatiri's talk from Hadramaut, Yaman. Though he do frequents Singapore often, didn't really had the chance to meet him as all the mosques he visited was quite far. But hey, yesterday's was at Masjid Kassim so yeah. The 2 SP guys tagged along..Before making my way to the mosque, Aiz treat me at BK as his sister won a voucher worth $250! Cool or what.. Anw, back to Habib..he gave constant reminders..bout the Qiamat and stuffs.. I'm glad tt I gt to salam the Habib's hand twice! First upon his arrival and aftr the syarahan..MasyaAllah..tangannya begitu harum..It felt like ur smelling the Jannah at one point of time..Hope Habib's remain in good health as yeterday he arrived in a wheelchair..Dh uzur..

Ooooh....anw guess whatt? I gt 82% for my Marketing CCA..was expecting to score bout 6o+..But alhamdulillah..haha (:

Pstt.. I gt myself a book frm non- other than Habiburrahman El-Shirazy! 'Pudarnya Pesona Cleopatra...'

No comments: