Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Please Take Some Time To Read...

Hey Guys...

In the Name Of Allah, you guys might be thinking wats up wf this guy making his 'comeback to the blogging-sphere' but rarely blogs nowadays? Well, basically my approach have changed. I no longer blog about my life now, only blog when I need to share something or on various issues that I feel coincides with my life at that point of time. So hear me out aytes (:

Dear readers,
"How could a man guides others…
When even he needs guidance?
" Those sentences really caught my eyes when I visited my friend's, friend's blog. Oh how true indeed. That basically explains it all. Sometimes I had those moments where I have inner conflicts within pertaining iman..How I missed those times when a friend commented that everytime she reads my blog, "sejuk hati aku". Therefore, Im trying to go back to the writing style where that was once the reason for creating a blog . Though I really feel that I'm not qualified to post advices or opinions, Im just another human being wanting to share. Its actually my responsibility to share as the Prophet s.a.w. once said, " Pass on my knowledge (or whatever knowledge u have attained) eventhough its a word".

So I'm here to share today what Iv attained during the mauizah hasanah during last Sunday's Maulidur Rasul event held at Darul Aman. Qoutes from various ustazs which I can remeber and find it relevent:
P/S: Its in Malay bt I'm typing it out in English for the benefit of all. Translations may not be accurate. Apa yang baik datang dari Allah s.w.t. dan yang tidak datang dari kelemahan diriku sendiri...

  1. " We've heard and seen countless times about people being heartbroken because of love. Or one-sided love and such. Why waste your energy pursuing that one love that you can't get eventhough you've given your all? Why not you channel that energy into loving Muhammad Rasulullah s.a.w.? Yes, he's long gone and why love someone who's passed away? Here's where you're wrong. Though he's passed away, technically he's still with us. And believe me, your love towards him will definitely be reciprocrated unlike with your significant others where you can't get that sort of guarantee... -Ustaz Ghouse Khan
  2. " Don't ever stop doing your amal ibadah eventhough you have sinned yourself. ( I personally like this.. cz i hd this feeling b4..read on). Imagined yourself doing ibadah throughout your life and then suddenly at one point of time you bowed down to your nafs, its like falling 5-10 cm behind the finishing line. Are you gonna just give up and said, "Well that's it..Its all wasted.?!"No!!! Bring yourself up..Crawl if you have to. Here's an analogy. Let's say you get a 1000 points for every amal you do..do,do,do till fr eg you have accumulate 50,000 points. Then you sinned yourself..Your points start to drop slowly..From 50,000 to a -500. Don't give up. No matter hw much your points is, Allah will still accept you. There's a story during Rasulullah's time about this man who had killed 99 men. He went to Rasulullah and was told to find this alim cz he regretted what he had done..During his journey, he killed another man whch makes it a 100. Bt his sole intention was to fnd that alim to help him change his ways. When he died during his journey, Allah forbids the angel of death to touch him. Allah pardoned him for his virtuos intentions.. - Ustaz Abu Zaki Yusof

Wallahu'alam..

if someone wanna get upset over such trivial matters for idk what reason, all i have to say is: 'come on, get a life! Life's too short to fret over those kind of things..heh'

No comments: