Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Not All Jews Are Bad

Salam alaik...
Bismillahirrahmannirrahim..

What are our initial feelings when one mentions the word Jews or Israel? Surely some of you guys might start to get kinda angry or disgusted rite? Yes? No? As for me, I have to admit that I don't really like Israel or their people (Jews). I mean come on, with all the 'atrocities'.. their high-handedness towards the Palestinians who the hell favours them??

Ok, I know that I'm not supposed to have any hate as Muslim but yeah. After watching the 'Don't Tell My Mother' show on National Geographic where it shows Jews living peacefully in....IRAN. Yes Iran; where its President wanna wipe-off the Jewish state! Kinda ironic rite. But actually no need to be in suprise though as Jews and Muslims can co-exist together. So what's the point here? Alright, time to erase negative perceptions on Jews. We can still be angry towards Israel but not the people. Coz all the things that have been happening is the work of the Zionists.

Anw, I'll post with an interesting video of a Rabbi... :



No comments: