Wednesday, September 23, 2009

House visits; an eye opener

Bismillah...

Here we are, Eid Fitri in the month of Syawal 1430H. Though we hate to leave the previous month, Ramadhan before us, we can only pray that we are given another shot at tasting that special month.

So yeah finally the month some of us can't wait to celebrate. The month where the norm for people to start visiting relatives etc. And speaking of my title, yeah you really can take alot from different house visits. Take a moment to reflect...

Its been months and when Syawal comes about we visit our mom & dad's aunts/uncles. And sometimes especially when visiting someone who's already considered senior citizens, its a pity sight I must say. Pity to those that their health have deteriorate badly. Their physical apperance...But not all like that. Some masih lagi segar bugar, sihat wal'afiat Alhamdulillah..

Another thing that I'm utterly suprised about is how fast technology have come about in our daily lives. I mean to small kids to be precise. I talked to my cousin's son who's only in Pri 2 and she has a FACEBOOK account! Amazing? I don't think so.. I mean its good but the bad factors are more than the benefits. Exposing young kids to especially social networking sites brings about the dangers of them being victims of cyber preys...

Don't you share my views? No wonder we can't wholly compare what our younger generations did when we're at thier age..Totally different...

Haix..

Wallhu'alam

No comments: