Friday, October 02, 2009

Be Agressively Thankful

Another post based on the title itelf. Yup, "Be Agressively Thankful". Notice the word 'Aggresively' in the middle, hahs. No kidding. We always think that we have thanked our Lord enough after things go as we wanted them too etc but in reality, we have not really thanked him enough! And to link this up, when someone says that Allah knows best (its a little cliche'd), yeah HE really does and you better believe it!

My own experiences: Taking it very hard to swallow when the first time im in ITE but hecks no regrets now. In fact, it gives more more opportunities to explore avenues. The attachment programme, the F1 experience.. man even the poly/JC kids don't get this much exposure to national events! My own fren who's in poly wrkd as cleaner while i gt the job as an usher. It is a whole lot of difference. No offence to anyone. Where's the othr poly kids? or wait, JC kids? Hahs. And yes the believe in me that I can continue my academic streak in ITE; where I can excel. Cum G.P.A 3.592

Alhmdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah
(:

No comments: