Monday, January 07, 2008

I enjoyed myself yesterday. Finally, am back to studying. As being the frst batch of DPIC, I wld wnt to make an impact. Complete my 32 modules wf flying colours by 2011, InsyaAllah. Gt a young ustz as my lecturer(he's only 24!). Well, as usual, majority of the class were muslimah. There's only 4 guys yesterday. And I commend tis makcik in my class who's alrdy in her 30's bt she's taking her DPI wf us. Life-long journey,it is. We did Ilmu Tauhid fr the three hrs. Am gonna complete tt course as well as Usul Al-Tafsir alternately fr my frst semsester ((: And guess what? Mine ustz full-time job is he's a cook at one of the restaurant at Golden Landmark lvl 2! Cool or what?! Tts takdir..

Aaah. Went grocery shopping wf ayah & ibu early in the morning and as we reached our block, we were suprised by tis act.Haha. Check tis out:


No comments: