Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I received an unexpected call at 10.36 a.m. Luckily I woke up early today, nyeahs. Usually most of the time, I would wake up at 11 haha. So, guess who's the caller was? Its from MOE! OMG.. blablabla..The caller asked me to e-mail mine NS deferment letter to his fren and she said everything is in the process stages rite now. I'll hear from her again after Chinese New Year ((: OH ALLAH, PLEASE MAKE TIS HAPPEN!

And so today most of the Waks & bibik congregate at my house to visit my paternal nenek(nyayi). She's been living wf mine family for(thinking) pejam/celik/pejam/celik, like a month or so? Actually, I oh so prefer my ibu's mum over her to stay here but unfortunately, nenek got various reasons that won't allow her to stay here ): *Psst! There's actually some conspiracy gg on here. Tts why nyayi's here. The fact is, her daughters won't take her back! (She's only gt 2 sons anw, my dad & Wak Adam). So they would come here & brought essential stuffs like food etc like stocks in a sense. Oh wells. At least I gt some $$ frm their visit,hee! And Wak Ru gave me a Levis Strauss jacket! Woohoo! Cool shit..

Aaah. I watched the Meet the Spartans movie (300 spoof) and I was like laughing alone throughout the movie. Oh, not throughout as my father soon joined me. Haha. It was damn hilarious man. There's scenes frm American idol, America's Next Top Model, Ugly Betty(Ooh Yeah), Rocky, etc. There's a lot lar seyyh. I won't type it all here.LOl!Lol... Kudos to the directors & producers for making a wonderful movie ;)

No comments: