Saturday, January 26, 2008

Well, I stepped out frm the hse fr the frst time since I gt chickenpox! Hwee. Bt actually pretty lamelar coz my trip ws to the polyclinic only as my medications dh hbs -_-" And well, I have to say tt ur bound to meet stupid, inconsiderate ppl tt wld 'ruin' ur day. There was an incident at the polyclinic juz nw. There's this makcik who hd missed hr waiting no. as she ws bz gossiping wf one Chinese nyonya( tts wat my mum told me. I cldn't be bothered as I ws putting my earphones on all along). So when it ws my turn to see the doc, she entered the room too. And guess wat she told the doc as an excuse fr missing hr turn,"I hv to carry a lot of thngs". Wth. Its ironic coz she's sitting on the frst row and tt won't take u 5 secs to the door! Worse. After my mum and I went out frm the room, she gave a passing comment wch went, " Tk mkn saman nye orng!". Ape saje lar ni makcik. Nk pick fght plk! We pretended nt to hear. Hmms. She tght tt the rght thng fr us to do ws to gave way fr hr to see the doc frst. HELLO! Ur the one to blame fr missing ur no! Oh wells. Tts one example of a typical Malay!

Anw, I felt really good after helping and giving advice to Naq on hr decisions. U see, there's a number of my frens out there who hd diff problems in relation to their results. And am glad tt I managed to hlp Naq(: Oh, gt an sms frm my nocturnal fren,Fana at 2.45 a.m. in the morning asking me wthr Im retaking maths -_-". Haha. PPl, focus on the sch u'll be getting frst then the rst can come later hor...

PS. Frens, perform the solat Istikharah. Seek guidance frm Allah. Am planning fr us to gather and do the Hajat prayers together. Nk tk? Hee. U can do tt alone aniwaes, anytime. Lastly, Good luck to all (:

No comments: