Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wokkays hands-down, ISQ's the best! Hwuaha. Its been great lahh like seriously. The class bonded so well & there's quite a few individuals who reminds me of my friends. Each one possesses a unique personality which makes the class all the more interesting(: Nura, the prima donna of the class. Vas, who reminds me of Lynnete. Saiful, yayy thank God there's someone like me( as in into indie too!) He's jz like my former classmate Rasyidin, who introduced me into those indie stuffs as he's in the scene. And nw, there's Saiful whom I can talk bout music wf, woohoo. Coolness. Nur Hida's looks like munchkin's 'twin' only tt she doesn't wear specs. Same personality, physique...

Alrite, the talk from Farhan a former ITE Bishan student really inspired me. He's now in SP doing business and my God, a holder of so many awards including the prestigious STEPS Lee Kuan Yew award! I really hope to be like him, InsyaAllah(: Forget the social stigma, focus & say to urself tt u want to succed. Quoted frm the the movie Waterboys: " Its bttr to make a fool out of urself than be nobody.."Tis relates to having high self-esteem(:

Hmms. Decisions & decisions, haha. Tmr's there's gonna be CCA Carnival! I really want to join the Pixel Club as I have interest in photography, thus wanna expose & equip myself wf the skills, hee! But Im thinking too wthr to continue back Taekwondo coz currently, Im a brown-tip and its like a couple of gradings left b4 I attain my black belt, hurrhurr. However, there's a prob in the timing..It ends late.. Modern dance sounds cool too..Hw nice is it fr me if I can do the moves jz like Step Up, haha. Ok lahh, i'll jz have to make my decisions tmr..

Oh, one lst thng. If I were to be shorlisted to become SC, tt wold be a bonus coz there's lots of benefits..Furthemore, Iv hd experienced in sec sch the lst time..Lols..
Chawz..

No comments: