Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wee! Alrite, here's my century post (: Well today I board the new bus 53, hwuaha. And Alhamdulillah, I passed my Accounting test! Though I only scored 67 out of a 100, I believed I could easily score more than that if only I had the time to close all the accounts. But whatever it is, Im contented..The only thing is to improve during CA this Friday, InsyaAllah.

During break, Im actually pretty impressed with my frens. When there's a particular topic we're discussing on, it became more like an 'international forum' as they'll always come out with their sayings in their mother tongue. Its like, " eh u knw in Tamil/Chinese, there's a saying..". Haha. And would go like, " Yeah..In Malay there's some kind of saying too!.." Hurrhurr.

Business Fundamentals class did the usual thing.. During the presentations, most of it were my points actually coz the rest of the members didn't do theirs, gah! Oh wells. And when its my turn to talk, I just went, "We've come out.. " Technically speaking, it should have been " I've come out.." Ms Harasha did share some powerful speeches with us today. Some of her sayings that I took note was when she said, "successful people have a good list of network ard them and move away slowly from the people which only saps your energy.." However, some of her points I believe were an understatement when she's making comparisons of someone who is loud and the other quiet. She said that loud people become loud coz they want to be heard and to compensate fr their insecurities.While quiet ppl are insecure too as in their hearts they're wishing that how great if I could be like the loud ones..

I don't quite agree with her coz as an individual, we are free to choose to be either quiet or loud, rite? And not all quiet people 'wants to be like the loud ones' as some are quite outside, but deep inside they're the ppl wf the mst confidence. Loud ppl need to be loud to grab attention cz in reality, they lacked the confidence the quieter ones have. Sounds superficial but there's a Malay saying, " Seperti harimau menyembunyikan kukunya". It means that the quiet ones have knowledge etc bt chooses to let the loud ones step fwd in a sense. Its like kinda unsung hero sort of thing..

Alrite, pardon me readers if u find that Im making no sense here. Nites anw (: Haha


No comments: