Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Glad Allah somehow 'prevented' me from joining SC,hahs. Actually I wanted it so badly that I'm kinda disappointed that I wasn't one of the 3 ISQ'ans to become a SC. grrr. But HE'S right..In fact HE knows me best. If I were to become a SC, I'll have to report to school very early at 7.30a.m. and after which there's unexpected meetings after school..yada2..And, honestly, living in Pasir Ris, I'll be dead tired and won't be able to cope anyways..So yeah. Haha..

Urgh.. I feel that I'm losing my competative edge man..And I'm kinda like worried/panic? Damn..I'm so like deadmeat if I continue on like these..haix. Been asking myself where's the spirit back then in Secondary school which enabled me to get Scholarships and stuffs..hmms..Though I failed by only 2 marks for my second Accounts Class Test(whch i did expect to fail anw..and thank God its nt CA), I felt as if Iv been dealt a blow! looking back at the paper, i should have passed man..Its a cause of concern though iv been consistent for the first CA account(i improved after the frst class test) and for OFA but nothing is guarenteed rite? Work hard..work hard..hahs

Oh Allah, help me regain my competative spirit back..plzz..Amin

No comments: