Thursday, October 16, 2008

DID I TELL U GUYS! I PASSED MY BTT LAST TUESDAY (((: HWUAHAA.


Then on Wednesday after school, me, Shameer & Wee Kiong joined the Jakuns to celebrate Nani's birthday at PizzaHut. All were fine but the service there like fcuk. Man, now's there's a lot of China gals and pinoys working there.Hahs. Anws, went to Comfort Driving Centre straight after that to apply for my PDL. Yeah baby.. got hold of it already. And that means u guys will see me driving on the road anytime soon! Hehe. But wa piang eyh.. I had to fork out my $$ again! Wah in Singapore what can u expect? Money,money & more money. Bah! FTT's next then TP. Hope no glitches man thoughout all my pract. Wanna get my Licence faaast (;

Man..the majority of my fcuks' clan or jackass/slackers wtchaeva u cll it, take Entrepeneurship as an elective. Only me and Ibrahim opt for Tourism Product &Services! And that Ibrahim bttr nt skip sch often or else I'm gonna be bored. Mat rep..hahs. raawr. But I don't mind being alone lah. I'm not the type of guy who puts on a facade just so u can mingle and talk and be merry, wateva shit. Its part of being the indie in me, I guess.(Oh, don't gt the wrng impression. I'm not anti-social, tts fr sure,heh). And sure shit I noticed tt I have not talk to quite a few peeps this semester. Bah!
Oh, oh please work on ur EQ. No point having a high IQ but ur EQ's low. Its darn more important in life yar.

This Saturday..Raya outing wf fellow AFYs' & sme sec. members...


"NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRORITY,
WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Oh, hw true indeed..and its purely coincidental..




No comments: